B'Yachad students are in grades 8, 9 and 10. They have completed their Bar or Bat Mitzvah and want to stick around for more learning and connection.
This group meets weekly during the school year on Wednesdays from 4:30pm to 6pm. We focus on living Jewishly and Tikkun Olam. Each week we find a way of giving back to our Temple, to the larger Jewish Community, to our City, to Israel and to the world. We plan and lead a special service each year.
This year we are:
- Creating and running run events for the younger students like 'Movie Nights' during the year.
- Assisting teachers with special programming.
- Continuing the beautification of the TAS Youth Lounge.
- Working in the TAS Shalom Teaching Garden.
- Creating posters and artwork to promote Temple Programs.
- many many more projects!