GATEway of TAS are Gifted And Talented Experienced adults 55+ who gather together for a variety of reasons: to socialize, plan events, travel, play and laugh together, exercise, celebrate Jewish holidays, learn more about a variety of topics, and participate in social action projects.
Most importantly, the GATEway Group provides an opportunity for you to meet others who share your values and interests.
- Celebrate Jewish holidays together
- Study together
- Social action projects
- Travel together
- Pray together
- Twice monthly gatherings for games, exercise, learning, films and LUNCH
- Once monthly we take our program to Shalom Village
- Support for transportation and caring outreach by friends
- A warm group to help Judaism remain a constant source of joy
Would you like to learn more about our GATEway Group, Programs and Outreach?
Contact our Program Director, Paula Baruch (905) 528-0121 x23.
Whether you are single or married, active or sedentary, we will get you connected to a vibrant group of seniors and the building of friendships.